What is this RANDOM ACTS OF CHARACTER school assembly all about…
AMAZING MAGIC, HILARIOUS JUGGLING, RANDOM CHALLENGES and the most WILD AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION you’ll ever see! Your elementary students will learn the real meaning of each and every one of these character traits in a fun and radically entertaining way!
What is this Random Act Assembly?
MAGIC, JUGGLING, STUDENT CHALLENGES and the most WILD VENTRILOQUISM ROUTINE you’ll ever see! Your students will learn the real meaning of each and every one of these character traits in a fun and radically entertaining way…
They’ll learn how to put these traits to work AT SCHOOL to create a more productive and harmonious environment.
- High Energy All The Way Through!
- Riotous Routines
- Outrageous Audience participation
- Hysterical Hijinks
Your students will go BERZERK!
– See more at: http://amazingschoolassemblies.com/random-acts.htm#sthash.pP4dRU0M.dpuf
“Students and teachers RAVED about the wonderful Random Acts of Character assembly. The combination of MAGIC, HUMOR, and AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION proved to be greatly entertaining. More importantly, you passed on important character traits that will help them be successful in school and life. You make learning fun and memorable!” – Trang Lai – Principal – Fisler School
Each routine is carefully crafted for MAXIMUM FUN with CLEAR and CONCISE LESSONS…
- ON CARING– Character is actually two different words. Care and Actor. Your students will understand that kids (and adults) with good character are the leaders of the school and of society.
- ON RESPECT – Respect your friends. Respect your teachers. Respect your parents. But most of all, respect yourselves!
- ON TRUST – People you can trust “Keep Their Promises”. I promise one of your students actual money, and I follow through in a mystical and magical way.
- ON FAIRNESS – Your students will learn how to “Play fair”. Fairness on the playground AND in the classroom!
- ON ATTITUDE – This is the most important lesson of the day. One of your students will be turned into a “Magician”, live, on stage, and help teach the Attitude lesson.
“I have not laughed that hard in a long time and it felt great to have tears of laughter. Thanks again for a wonderful way of presenting important social skills to our students.” – Jenny Gray – Teacher – Washington Elementary
What kind of magic do you do?
Live fish appear magically, money comes out of an apple, ropes turn stiff, canes appear… every illusion customized for kids K-6th. The perfect tricks for your elementary age students!
How do they learn?
Not only are they learning through the magic, but after each audience participation magic trick (tied into the Character Traits), three students are invited ON STAGE to answer a question each on the Character Trait. If they get the answer right (and they always do), they get one of my SUPER DUPER, SOLID GOLD, PLASTIC CHARACTER COINS (ewhh… ahhhh!).
If you’re still not convinced, take a look at my…
Big Fat Random Note:
Schools that focus on Character score higher and produce students that are more successful later in life. That’s a fact Jack! That’s why I’m very proud to present “RANDOM ACTS OF CHARACTER”.
Not-So Random 100% Money Back Guarantee to You…